No bake (except crust), no hassle healthy pie. We really love this avocado, coconut milk and cacao combination.
- Combine all you ingredients in a bowl and knead to form dough, set aside for 15 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the bottom dough to about ¼ inches thick and the top dough half the size of the bottom dough.
- Place the ¼ inches dough in a pie dish.
- Put in a pre heated oven at 425 degrees F and bake for 40-45 minutes, set aside to cool.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth
- Pour in pie crust and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until filling hardens.