Another quick snack that is fun and healthy for you and the children.
- Set aside about 10 mini cupcake cups or more on a plate.
- Add about 2 inches of water to a medium size pot and heat at medium temperature.
- Place a heat-proof glass or any regular container inside of the heated pot (not touching the water)
- Add cocoa butter to the glass container and allow it to melt.
- Add cacao and stir until smooth then add the other ingredients.
- Remove glass from heat and pour mixture into the mini cupcake cups.
- Place mixture in the freezer for about 20 minutes or until harden before eating.