Here is another recipe where you can use your jerk seasoning. It might seem like a lot to do but it really isn’t. Once you get pass reading the instructions and begin to make it independently, it will become quite simple. The jerk seasoning adds a very interested taste to this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder stir well to combine. Add water and knead with hands until stiff dough is formed.
- Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. Set aside.
Topping and finishing touch
- Combine zucchini, tomato, scallion, mushrooms, onion, pepper, salt and jerk seasoning in a bowl and mix together. Use spoon to spread tomato sauce unto pizza dough, and then do the same with the hummus. Apply the seasoned ingredients on top and then put it in the oven to bake for 40 minutes.
- Squeeze lime over pizza topping before serving. The lime enhances the cheesy flavor from the hummus.