These quick snack bars are great. They are very easy to make and also fun and healthy for the children. Plus, the ingredients doesn’t have to be precise or specific, you can add whatever nuts or grains you like.
- Preheat oven at 360 degrees
- Put dates in a food processor and blend for a few seconds or until finely chopped.
- Add the rest of ingredients and blend for another few seconds.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet; form into little squares, using a combination of hands or spatula and a knife.
- Bake bars for about 10 minutes, remove from oven and let cool in refrigerator before eating.